- Meat and animal derivatives (of which chicken 4%; liver 4%)
- Various sugars
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
- Moisture: 82.0%
- Protein: 7.0%
- Fat content: 3.2%
- Crude ash: 2.1%
- Crude fibres: 0.07%
- Vit. A: 625;
- Vit. D3: 95. mg/kg:
- Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 22.1;
- Calcium iodate anhydrous: 0.28;
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 2.5;
- Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 4.3;
- Zinc sulphate monohydrate: 3
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 4 cans per day in at least 2 separate meals.
The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures. Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
Serve at room temperature.
Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available for your pet.