- Meat and animal derivatives (of which chicken 4%)
- Derivatives of vegetable origin
- Various sugars
Nutrition & Analytical Constituents
- Moisture: 77.5%
- Protein: 10.5% Fat content: 7.0%
- Crude ash: 3.2%
- Crude fibres: 0.05%
- Vit. A: 900;
- Vit. D3: 140.
- Ferrous sulphate monohydrate: 31.6;
- Calcium iodate anhydrous: 0.40;
- Cupric sulphate pentahydrate: 3.5;
- Manganous sulphate monohydrate: 6.2.
For an average adult cat (4kg), feed 3 cans per day in at least 2 separate meals. The adult maintenance averages are based on moderately active cats at normal environmental temperatures.
Individual needs vary and feeding should be adjusted as required to maintain your cat at a lean, healthy body weight.
For pregnant or nursing cats: feed as much as your cat will eat.
Serve at room temperature. Clean, fresh drinking water should always be available.