Maize, chicken and turkey meal, brewers’ rice, digest, animal fat, dried whole egg, cellulose, dried beet pulp, minerals, flaxseed, fish oil, vegetable oil.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.