Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, digest, tomato pomace, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots.
Not recommended for:
Adult dogs 1+ years of age that require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain).
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.