Maize, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, maize gluten meal, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals, fish oil, brewer’s rice.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 26.6%, Fat content 17.9%, Crude fibre 1.7%, DHA 0.14%, Crude ash 6.8%, Calcium 1.2%, Phosphorus 1.1%, Sodium 0.46%, Potassium 0.74%, Magnesium 0.09%; per kg: Vitamin A 10,000IU, Vitamin D3 765IU, Vitamin E 600mg, Vitamin C 100mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 74.4mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 1.2mg, 3b405 (Copper) 7.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 7.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 154mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.