Signs of gold fish disease are ragged or blood streaked fins, loss of balance, unusual swimming action or cotton wool-like growths, slimy white skin or fins, cloudy eyes, white spots, lying on the bottom of the tank, gasping at the surface of the water, clamped fins or loss of appetite. Disease Safe is simple to use; measure the volume of your tank, bowl or orb and add the correct dose using the supplied pipette or cap. One pipette treats 0.57 litres and one capfull will treat 2.65 litres. Disease Safe can be re-dosed if your fish have not recovered after five days. Follow supplied the instructions carefully.
Interpet Gold Disease Safe 100ml
Gold Disease Safe Treats your goldfish for some of most common goldfish diseases with a simple all-in-one treatment can be used for a variety of diseases. We would recommend using this at the first sign of your fish appearing to be unwell or or behaving unusually.
• Effective treatment for most goldfish illnesses lets you keep fish care simple
• For ornamental freshwater fish only
• Harmless to filters, plants and fish (DO NOT use on Mormyrids)
• Treats 57 litres (100 pints) – sufficient for 10-12 doses
• Easy to use formula for all tanks, bowls and orbs