Burns Sensitive Treats for dogs are delicious little bone-shaped treats made from pork and potato. This kibble is hypo-allergenic, easy to digest and tasty treat for your dog. They are ideal for dogs with sensitive tummies, or those which suffer with skin and fur issues. Burns Sensitive dog treats were formulated by the veterinary surgeon John Burns specifically for dogs with nutritional issues, but they are also suitable for all dogs of any age or breed. The crunchy treats are enriched with seaweed which is packed with vital minerals. They come in a re-sealable 200g pouch so they stay fresh for longer and are easy to transport.
Your dog will love them. Feed these sugar and additive-free snacks as a nutritious and motivational reward when training or treat your dog with a delicious snack between meals.
Burns Sensitive Treats for Dogs – Pork & Potato at a glance:
- Delicious supplementary dog treats
- Hypo-allergenic, suitable for dogs with sensitive digestions, skin or fur
- Natural ingredients: No artificial additives or sugar
- Can be used as: training reward or as a snack between meals
- With 22% fresh pork und 48% potato: tasty, yet kind to the stomach
- Highly digestible with top quality ingredients
- With seaweed a natural source of healthy minerals
- Developed by John Burns, a veterinary surgeon for dogs with nutritional sensitivities
- Smaller-sized kibble in a cute bone shape
- 200g re-sealable pouch