Anti Slime and Velvet Treatment is a single dose treatment for the eradication of slime disease protozoan parasites, such as Costia sp., Trichodina sp., Chilodonella sp., and flukes such as Dactylogyrus sp. and also velvet parasites such as Oodinium sp.
For use on ornamental freshwater fish only. Harmless to filters and all species of fish except Mormyrids (Elephant nose fish). DO NOT use with Mormyrids.
We recommend you use Anti Slime & Velvet if your fish show any of the following signs:
- â— Flicking and rubbing against objects
- â— Rapid gill movement
- â— Hanging close to the surface of the water
- â— Red, irritated areas of the skin
- â— Opaque, white grey patches of slime
- â— Dusting of gold/yellow spots (1mm)
- â— Velvet appearance