The TMC Pond Clear Advantage UV25 is a pond clarifier the uses ultraviolet radiation to halt the reproduction of algae in your pond. At the heart of each unit is an ultraviolet lamp housed within a quartz sleeve. Water is constantly pumped from the pond through the unit, the UV emitted from the lamp destroys the single-celled algae which causes the pond water to turn green. With constant use the pond water will remain crystal clear. The Pond Clear Advantage UV25 is suitable for ponds up to approximately 18000 litres/4000 gallons and uses 1 x 25w G25T8 UV lamp. – Robust construction and new ergonomic, green and black design. – Surface, filter or wall mountable and supplied with a wall mounting kit and a filter lid fixing kit. – Four-stage hosetails designed to take flexible hose from 1/2″ to 1 1/4″. Hosetails are held in place with screw on collars, allowing the disconnection of the hose, leaving the unit or the hose in situ for ease of servicing and maintenance. – Rigid pipe adaptors, for connection to 40mm solvent weld rigid pipe, are included with the unit. These adaptors are held in place with screw on collars, allowing the disconnection of the rigid pipe, leaving the unit or the rigid pipe in situ for ease of servicing and maintenance. – Easy access to working parts making maintenance quick and easy. – Supplied with a 5 metre power cable. – Complete with comprehensive instructions. – Full 36 month manufacturers guarantee against any defect or failure. Dimensions (w x h x d) 57.5cm x 18cm x 12.5cm.
TMC 25W Pond Clear Advantage UV25
The TMC Pond Clear Advantage UV25 is a pond clarifier the uses ultraviolet radiation to halt the reproduction of algae in your pond. At the heart of each unit is an ultraviolet lamp housed within a quartz sleeve. Water is constantly pumped from the pond through the unit, the UV emitted from the lamp destroys the single-celled algae which causes the pond water to turn green. With constant use the pond water will remain crystal clear.
- Reduces the formation of mineral salts, which cause limescale build-up
- (for ponds up to 15,000 L
- Thereby increases the performance of the UV-Teichklärern, pumps and filtration
- Laguna Clear-Flo Water Clarifying Kits for ponds provide the ultimate combination of pump power and water filtration efficiency.
- Every Clear-Flo kit consists of an industry-leading Laguna Max-Flo Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump and a Pressure-Flo Pressurized Pond Filter System, a powerful water gardening duo that ensures continuous and efficient water circulation and stunning water clarity.
- Laguna Clear-Flo Kits are covered by a 3-year warranty.
- 2 Replacement Coarse Foams for use with Exo Terra Turtle Filter FX-200 (HGPT3630).
- Coarse foam captures and removes large particulate matter and debris.
- Custom fit to prevent bypass.
- Pore size allows efficient water flow with less clogging for long lasting filtration.
- The Pond-Workers filter is hidden in the pond where it effectively mechanically clears and biologically purifies pond water.
- It fits on the intake side of all major makes of pond pump
- Reducing pump cleaning
- Maximising filter efficiency
- Allowing the pump to be used to power a water feature or fountain as well.
- This Laguna Pond Fountain Pump Kit includes everything you need to generate powerful water circulation and beautiful water fountain displays in small ponds.
- The kit includes an extendible riser stem and 2 interchangeable fountainheads (waterbell & 2-tier) that create pleasing fountain displays.
- The pump has an adjustable flow control that allows you to set the water flow to meet your needs.
- The pump’s impeller is protected by a strainer cage that captures and prevents debris from entering the pump.
- The pump comes with a suction cup base for fast, easy installation and operating stability.
- Laguna Max-Flo Waterfall & Filter Pump is designed to circulate water loaded with moderate amounts of solid particles (or solids) and transport them to suitable external filter systems (including pressurized filters) which then trap debris that could potentially pollute pond water, effectively filtering the pond.
- Max-Flo is ideal for use with filtration systems and for creating waterfalls and watercourses. Easy to install and operate, the pump is completely submersible and engineered to run continuously.
- Max-Flo is intelligently managed by Laguna's next generation Smart Pump Technology (SPT), a major technical advancement that further improves pump performance, energy efficiency, and user friendliness. SPT is an internal self-regulating system that tracks power consumption, hydraulics, and impeller direction to ensure powerful output and energy efficiency, so that only the required amount of power is used to operate the pump efficiently.
- The pump is powered by a magnetic-driven motor that is unmatched in the market for its ability to generate powerful and continuous water flow while consuming minimal electricity-the perfect combination of high pump efficiency and low energy costs. This is great news for people who are wary of costly hydro bills.
- The pump is also easy to assemble, thanks to an enhanced cage design. In addition, it now has stunning yellow colour accents that improve pump aesthetics.