Brewers’ rice, maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, digest, animal fat, dried beet pulp, vegetable oil, minerals, flaxseed.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein 22.8%, Fat content 14.2%, Crude fibre 1.3%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.6%, Crude ash 5.0%, Calcium 0.81%, Phosphorus 0.59%, Sodium 0.26%, Potassium 0.67%, Magnesium 0.07%, per kg: Vitamin A 7,723IU, Vitamin D3 657IU, Vitamin E 550mg, Vitamin C 90mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg.
ADDITIVES PER KG: Nutritional additives: 3b103 (Iron) 84mg, 3b202 (Iodine) 2.1mg, 3b405 (Copper) 8.3mg, 3b502 (Manganese) 8.7mg, 3b603 (Zinc) 147mg, 3b801 (Selenium) 0.2mg.
Not recommended for:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL’S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet’s new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.