Dog Containment units are a great way to allow your pet the freedom to play and exercise outside without the fear of them running away or attacking sheep!
Our dog containment systems are the best on the market and offer a complete solution for your pet.
Having an electric dog fence in Ireland is very common, especially in rural areas where there is a risk of the dog attacking a farmers livestock.
The Petsafe Radio Fence is the industry leading dog containment unit and wireless dog fence. They pioneered the way for how these work and offer a humane way to treat your dog to remain within set boundaries.
Also known as a radio fence or wireless radio fence, as there are two options. You can run a wire around your boundary to contain your dog or you can use a wireless dog fence that offers a wireless solution based on a pre-set distance. If you are looking for pet-safe wireless dog fence reviews then give us a call and we will guide you.
- 5mm x 30ft
- protects the dog from injuries
- plastic coat prevents corrosion and makes cleaning easy
- Burial grade wire.
- Can be added to existing fence layouts.
- Can accommodate larger areas.
- Petsafe Battery RFA-188 3V Micro
- Suitable for bark control and in ground fence collars
- RFA-18-11, 6 Volt Alkaline Battery
- Suitable for RF250 Receiver (old model receiver for radio fence)
- This Is An Additional Receiver For A Second Or Third Dog Etc.
- Adjustable waterproof collar for neck sizes 15-66cm
- Four training modes with tone only option
- Uses Petsafe RFA-188 replacement batteries
- Adjustable, Waterproof electric dog collar
- Small, light receiver for small to medium sized dogs
- Can have multiple dogs of all sizes (additional receiver collar required)
- Extensively tested and widely accepted by vets as a humane method of enclosure
- Advanced anti-tamper transmitter with cable break alarm
- Can cover up to 10 acres with additional wire
- Memory back up and low battery indicator
- Transmitter unit
- 150 m antenna cable
- Super receiver, waterproof (PIG19-10763)
- Works with a 9-volt battery
- User's Guide
- 50 boundary flags
- For dogs weighing up to 40 kg
- Fully adjustable lead from 1,00 - 1,35 m
- Waist belt is adjustable from 60-120 cm
- Including padded cover for waist belt buckle
- Last unleashing due to extra large trigger hook
- With hand loop, which also allows normal dog leading
- Important: Not to be used as harness for draught work