Aquarium Chemicals & Treatments
Algae will occur in most aquariums overtime, a little amount of algae is not harmful to your fish however, if it becomes excessive it can be harmful to aquatic plants and even your fish. There are many chemicals and treatments available but it can be hard to decide on which ones you need. Please get in touch with Petworld if you have any questions about aquarium water treatment products.
- The quick and accurate way to test pH, Nitrite, Nitrate, Carbonate
- General hardness levels in your aquarium
- Please note: Products may differ slightly from the images shown, colours may vary unless specified.
- Melafix is an all-natural treatment, containing an extract of the tea tree, Melaleuca cajeputi
- Helps heal open wounds and abrasions
- Treats fin and tail rot, cloudy eye, mouth 'fungus', and promotes regrowth of damaged fin rays and tissue
- Will not adversely affect the biological filter, alter the pH, or discolour water
- Suitable for freshwater and marine